By Citrix Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX RECEIVER
1. Open Citrix Receiver and tap Add Account.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
What's New in Version 5.9.4
Support for TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2
Improved graphics for iPhone 6+
Color corruption fix.
3D Pro frame drop issue.
iPad black Magnifier glass issue.
New since 5.9
· Better experience when reconnecting to a session via Worx Home.
· New option to enable keyboard extensions – a security update.
· Disables use of obsolete SSL v3. See https://www.openssl.org/~bodo/ssl-poodle.pdf http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx200238 for more information on this security update.
· Support for iOS 8.
· App Switching feature enabling more than one application at a time, and switching between apps with the swipe of a finger.
· Workspace Control - available in Settings > Advanced > Workspace Control.
· Restored Siri dictation with Citrix Receiver.
· New logging options are in Settings > Support > Log Options.
· Support for SHA2 certificates.
· Use of standard PIV smart cards authentication.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 February 2015
- Version: 5.9.4
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Ko, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Citrix Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.