Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CmdVees is a minimalistic pasteboard enhancement for your Mac. With CmdVees you copy texts sequentially and paste them, one after another, elsewhere. You don't need to switch apps and move back and forth just to avoid overwriting the pasteboard.
Ready for OS X Lion.
When you paste a saved item, it's removed from CmdVees history. When you paste again, the next one will be used and removed, and so on.
For example: imagine you receive a message with a web address, a user name and a password. With CmdVees you copy all 3 bits of text sequentially: select the web address and press ⌘-C, select the user name and press ⌘-C and finally select the password and press ⌘-C. Now paste them sequentially too: open a browser and press ⌘-V to paste the URL, click the user name box and press ⌘-V, click the password box and press ⌘-V.
In short: ⌘-C, ⌘-C, ⌘-C, switch app, ⌘-V, ⌘-V, ⌘-V.
Copied items are accessible from a menu in the status bar, newest at the top. You can paste any saved snippet by choosing it from the menu.
To paste multiple items at once use the Join shortcut.
CmdVees is not limited to texts. You can copy almost anything (e-mails, RTF, web page fragments, etc.), and it will be converted to text when pasted, if necessary.
Visit http://2x3.in/cv to learn more.
Questions? Send me a message to email@example.com or ask me in Twitter: @CmdVees
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• Added Queue mode. Items will be pasted on the same order they were copied.
• Now there are 2 menus on menubar icon: left-click for copied items, right-click for commands and options.
• Added a preference: choose Stack or Queue mode. Also available as menu items on right-click menu.
• Added a preference: detect newest items on Joins and Clear operations.
• Added a preference: always join in the order items were copied (Stack mode only)
• Added a menu item: quit the background agent.
• Added Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (simplified) and German languages.
• Fixed issues with DVORAK and other keyboard layouts.
• Fixed a crash when the shortcut couldn't be translated to configured language.