Deep breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, slow breathing, or controlled breathing exercises are popular in the wellness movement as a mind-body technique. It is not a form of physical exercise. It is a mind-body technique that can be added to various routines for an added relaxing effect.
Highlights of Deep Breathing:
-Deep breathing is a mind-body technique.
-The long term practicing of deep breathing exercises improves wellness.
-Slow breathing is the healthiest form of deep breathing.
This application is a tool to help you with Deep breathing exercise. It uses two forms of guidelines to help you practice this technique correctly. First one is a bar moving between two lines to indicate the cycle of breathing in and breathing out. Second is a diagram of the whole breathing cycle. It shows a pointer guiding you thru the breathing cycle.
Main features of this tool are:
- Track weekly progress
- Customize breathing in and breathing out phase duration
- Customize duration of pause after breathing in and breathing out
- Customize daily session duration.
- Optional sounds/voice guidance (multiple languages)
- 11 different backgrounds and 10 various bar indicators
- Bar guideline and second small diagram indicator
- Background music. Music player integration - screen for song selection and play/pause, buttons.
- Option to allow quit music on exit
- Optional HealthKit (Health app) integration
- Optional daily reminder
For more information about Deep breathing technique please visit the following sites:
For list of all background and indicator images please refer to the product site.
Technology update to Swift 4.0
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.