*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app. To get the full features of DS cloud, the version of the Cloud Station running on your DiskStation should be 4.0 and above. Versions starting from 2.10.4 would only support iOS 8 and onward*
DS cloud is the mobile counterpart of Cloud Station on iOS devices. You can select the folders on your DiskStation that you wish to sync to your mobile devices, and make them available for offline viewing anywhere you go. DS cloud also allows you to decide how you'd like to sync: you can set the maximum file size as well as the types of file you wish to sync for each folder.
Find out more features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > Solutions > File Syncing
1. Updated Synology's terms and conditions for EU data privacy compliance.
2. Optimized the compatibility with iPhone X and iOS 11.
3. Terminated the support for the built-in PDF editor. Users can still use third-party apps (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Reader) to smoothly edit PDF files and save them to DS cloud.
4. Minor bug fixes.
- Synology Inc.
- 79.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synology Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.