Excel HSC Chemistry Quick Study
By Pascal Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Excel HSC Chemistry Quick Study—get the results you want!
Excel HSC Chemistry Quick Study is the perfect tool for studying and revising on the go! This app is designed specifically for the HSC Chemistry Core course, plus the most popular Option topics.
There are two parts to the app:
1. HSC study cards
• There are 104 study cards to revise.
• All the Core topics (Production of Materials; The Acidic Environment; Chemical Monitoring and Management) and the most popular Option topics (Industrial Chemistry; Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation; Forensic Chemistry) are covered.
• Special revision features include:
- bookmarks—you can bookmark each card with a green, yellow or red bookmark depending on how well you know each card
- revision notes—you can type in your own revision notes to customise your revision for each card or topic.
2. Quick Quiz
• There are 188 questions in total.
• You can take a randomly generated quick quiz of 10 questions from the Core or Option topic of your choice, or from the Core topics combined.
• Each question in the quiz is marked instantly for you, with the correct answer highlighted so you can learn from your mistakes.
• You are given a score out of ten and your percentage mark at the end of each quiz.
• You are also given a comprehensive summary of all your results for each topic including your percentage improvement, which helps you keep track of your progress.
• You can take the quizzes as many times as you like until you get the consistently high percentage score you want.
Excel Quick Study apps are a convenient and efficient way to revise—any time, anywhere!
What's New in Version 1.0.9
Bug fix for users updating from a previous version.
This is a critical update for all users to ensure that you don't lose your bookmarks or notes in the future.
Sorry for the hassle.
- 3,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 March 2013
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kalaci Pty Ltd
- © 2011 Pascal Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.