Faxing for iPad
By Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Faxing for iPad is a complete and robust faxing solution. Send and RECEIVE faxes and voicemail on your iPad/iPhone, send postcards and letters, access your files on iDisk/MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, and print to over 1,400 printer models. This app saves you the cost of having your own fax machine.
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Access your received faxes from your iPhone or iPad!
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Print remote files on Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subsciption
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Auto-recurring subscription support to maintain your toll-free line without interruptions
- Enhancements and bug fixes
- 4,49 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 February 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 191 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ndili Technologies, Inc
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.