French Verb Conjugator (now with audio for top 50 verbs)
By Ian Tipton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View almost 700 French verbs in 17 tenses. With simple navigation and built in search, you can find the verb you need in seconds.
Now with audio!! Not sure how to pronounce a verb? Listen to the 50 most commonly used French verbs, as spoken by a native French speaker. Just tap on the button next to the conjugation. Verbs with audio have a speaker symbol next to them.
Includes the ability to copy, email and print verbs.
• "This app is excellent! It has almost every verb I have needed to find and makes it so easy to find them"
• "This is a great app! I use it all the time. - The auditory feature is also handy."
• "Essential for studying French - Comprehensive verbs collection in various tenses. Love the audio for the essential verbs."
• "...this app has all the verb information you could possibly want"
Note: this app does not require an Internet connection. All of the data is stored locally.
Full list of words with audio:
aimer, aller, appeler, arreter, arriver, attendre, avoir, chercher, commencer, comparaitre, comprendre, connaître, croire, demander, devenir, devoir, dire, donner, écrire, entendre, entrer, faire, falloir, mettre, monter, montrer, ouvrir, parler, partir, passer, penser, perdre, porter, pouvoir, prendre, regarder, rendre, rester, savoir, sentir, sortir, suivre, tenir, tomber, trouver, venir, vivre, voir, vouloir
What's New in Version 1.8.12
- 0,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 December 2014
- Version: 1.8.12
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Ian Tipton
- © Ian Tipton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.