i.Run - GPS Running Coach for Fitness and Marathon
By Valley Development GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
— NEW: APPLE WATCH APP —
Now with HealthKit integration, voice information for every kilometre/mile and much more!
Spring 2011: i.Run climbs the charts to number ONE in Germany and the Netherlands! Top10 of all apps in many countries!
iTunes Rewind 2010: Apple listed i.Run as top selling app of the category Healthcare and Fitness in 2010 !!
i.Run is the next generation running coach for your iPhone!!
- Post your recordings to Facebook and Twitter
- Full iOS6 and iPhone5 compatibility with multi tasking support
- Continuous Recording of your training with the display turned off for up to 6 hours of battery life ("sleep mode" to be activated with the sleep button on top of the iPhone)
i.Run provides all the information you need while running. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience during your training!
- Accurate values for speed, pace per mile, average per mile, record per mile, distance, current altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch yourself automatically move on the map and zoom in on your run with mile markers (red line)
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other runners. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available). For detailed analysis of your trips at home we recommend to upload your tracks to the portal www.1-2-sports.com at no charge.
- Suspend, pause, and resume for receiving calls or when you need to take a break
- iPod function can be used together with i.Run
Based on countless tests and refinement we calculate all values with maximum precision of the built in GPS. It just works - out of the box.
For the full experience we recommend to use an armband for your iPhone. That helps to easily check the map and your performance during a training. It also greatly improves GPS quality for highest precision.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including running trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while searching for a nice trail for your training: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping trails around the globe!
i.Run stores map data that has been loaded once. That saves battery during a training and allows you to preload the map when you are running in an area with no cellular connection or abroad.
This really brings running to the next level! i.Run makes perfect use of what the iPhone can do with GPS, connectivity and the amazing display.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The i.Run user base is thrilled by the mapped running trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
i.Run - RUNNING WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
- an iPhone with iOS 7/8
- Running shoes ;-)
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Our version 5.0 brings you new features and lots of tweaks!
- An Apple Watch App: All your values at a glance -- any time!
- Ultra-accurate height calculation on your iPhone6/6+ using barometric sensing
- Send your rides to Apple HealthKit and get statistics for your weekly or monthly activity
- Display your current and average heart rate from your HealthKit connected Bluetooth belt or Apple Watch (turn it on in the settings)
- Map image resolution improved
- Voice information for every completed mile/kilometer (turn it on in the settings)
- Images of your tracks now included in email, Facebook and Twitter posts
- Integration of your iOS Facebook/Twitter accounts (no separate login necessary!)
- Bugfixes and major revamps behind the scenes
- Stay tuned for our next big update that will boost your experience (plus an Apple Watch App)! It's already in the works and will be free for all users!
- 9,99 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 July 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Valley Development GmbH
- © 2015 Valley Development GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.