By John Deere
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JDLink™ is John Deere's telematics system designed for customers and managers who desire to take their operation to the next level of productivity and efficiency without leaving the office! Using JDLink™ information to optimize a machine is no different than pulling a soil sample to identify what nutrients are needed to produce a high yield. Using the power of JDLink™ can optimize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits with JDLink™ information all from a laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Share Ultimate Data as PDF, JPEG or CSV
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines - Ping machines
- Fleet scorecard for alerts
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
- Bar-code scanner for Machine search
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
What's New in Version 4.9.3
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 March 2017
- Version: 4.9.3
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Developer: John Deere
- © 2011 Deere & Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.