By Maui Media Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeyMaster Remote turns you iPhone or iPod Touch into a wireless remote touch pad for FrontRow, QuickTime, GarageBand, Logic, iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
Now, for a limited time KeyMaster Remote also includes wireless remotes for Pro Tools, Performer and Reason.
Requires: a Macintosh Computer (at least 10.5) with open unfirewalled port :8080 and iPhone or iPod (3.0) connected to the same Wireless (WiFi) LAN.
1. Download, Install and Launch KeyMaster Mac 3 on your Mac. (Make sure to delete/uninstall any previous version.)
2. Now, Launch KeyMaster Remote on your iPhone, iPad or iPod and open the Info Settings Panel and enter the Computer Name and Pass Code displayed in the KeyMaster Mac Window into the Info Settings Panel on your iPhone or iPod.
3. Launch Application on your Mac.
Normal Operation: KeyMaster Remote will automatically connect to your computer. Green status LED indicates normal operation.
Steady Yellow status LED indicates stalled network or wireless receiver. Verify proper WIFI operation, KeyMaster Mac Installation and iPhone/iPod configuration. Try again.
KeyMaster Mac may be installed as an automatic login item to launch on login every time.
Customers Also Bought
- 2,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 19 October 2010
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maui Media Lab LLC
- © 2010 Maui Media Lab LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.