Linia is a colorful puzzle game that mixes a relaxing atmosphere with brain melting challenges.
In Linia, you create color sequences by tracing a line connecting coloured shapes. Sounds easy enough, right? Not quite. Imagine when colors are running around, revolving, hiding, changing shape and doing everything they can to avoid being caught by your line. It will take skill and sense of rhythm to get the sequence right. Are you up for the challenge?
- Original gameplay
- More than 80 unique and colorful levels and...
- ...new levels released with future updates
- Game progress saved to the cloud
- A little surprise if you complete all levels
- Fix launcher for iOS 9
- Minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Minimalist puzzlers are all the rage—and that means you’ve gotta step up if you want to stand out. Thankfully Linia comes packed with more than a few exceptional tricks. As you watch orbs pulse, spin and twirl in mesmerising patterns, it’s difficult to find the right colour sequence. Then you have to slice through it in one clean motion—which means you have to be exact. It’s not easy, but it sure is cool.
- Yari D'areglia
- 87.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Black Robot Games di Yari D'areglia
- 2,29 €
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.