By Kekoa Vincent
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calculates the Magnetic Declination for any point on earth.
Magnetic declination is the degree difference between true north and magnetic north. It's important to know the declination of your area if you are using a magnetic compass, so you can navigate to true north.
- Use your GPS location to find the declination for your current position
- Select from a database of 50,000 world cities
- Enter a custom location if you know the exact GPS coordinates.
- The app also stores your recently used locations so you can quickly return to past locations.
A positive declination indicates that magnetic north is east of true north. A negative declination indicates that magnetic north is west of true north.
What's New in Version 1.2
Easier to tap the most essential button in the app.
- 1,09 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 17 March 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Daniel Vincent
- © 2009 Kekoa Vincent
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.