Mergers and Acquisitions Glossary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A glossary of terms used in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A). It was developed by M&A bankers to help others understand and learn the terminology used in the lucrative world of M&A; from on-market takeover and capital asset pricing model, to white knight and dawn raid.
M&A Glossary is a valuable reference for anyone learning M&A, looking at getting into M&A or simply has an interest in M&A.
* Over 400 terms commonly used in M&A
* Words, phrases and abbreviations
* Easy to navigate with a simple layout
* Keyword search
* Browse A-Z
* Random selection option
* A quiz to test your knowledge
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 08 November 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Braes Group PtyLtd
- © @Braes Group PtyLtd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.