Min-U Guide Nikon D40
By Min-U Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 provides quick and easy camera menu references specifically for the very popular Nikon® D40 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering dozens of menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D40 menu usage that might be online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch. Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 also includes a handy list of 'D40 Quick Specs'.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' is organized in the same manner as the Nikon® D40 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D40. Be your own expert.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, Meg-A Guide Pro v1.2, that contains 11 of our our current guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000, etc.) and our DSLR Toolkit.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 is one of our many product guides and we are excited to offer it in support of such a popular example of modern technology. Check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 is current with Nikon® D40 v1.12 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options
All DSLR guides are being updated with improved readability, more diagrams and additional content including camera controls.
What's New in Version 2.0
The D40 v2.0 update deals mainly with bringing this guide up to the current level of our most current apps which includes an updated interface with revamped navigation, select/copy of detailed content and support for the current OS and iPhone/touch devices. Also done was a bit of overdue housecleaning and the addition of content to the 'MORE' section.
New topics added to the [MORE] section:
Diagrams (controls, etc.)
Using the Built-in Flash
Optional Flash (Speedlights)
Digital Photography Glossary
DSLR Lens Glossary
Please note that in addition to updating the other individual guides, new guides continue to be released, with the most recent covering the D3000 which is available now.
New guides for the D300S and D3S as well as the D40x venerable D3x and Speedlights are in the queue so keep an eye out for them in the near future.
Thanks again to everyone and please keep the feedback coming.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 14 January 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: K Tidwell
- © 2009 Ken Tidwell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.