Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get chased. Get motivated. Get Paranoid.
Paranoid is a totally new take on sport/fitness apps. It uses the iPhone GPS technology to track your running activity AND throws in a few blood hungry GPS-smart zombies to chase you. The virtual zombies respond to your speed and stamina, turning your boring jogging route into a cinematic horror-scene and an intense “run for your life”-experience. What better pace-keeper than the fear of being caught by the ghastly undead?
Your escape becomes frighteningly realistic with movie-like soundscape and atmosphere; a survivor from a safe-house feeding you real-time progress data via walkie talkie, the horrid screams of the nearing undead and gradually escalating music score, all synchronized with your current distance to the approaching zombies.
After your near-death-excercise you can share your heroic escape OR failed attempt with Facebook friends and see if there’s anyone left alive to give you that reassuring thumb up.
More chase-themes will be published in-app in the 1.1 version.
Version 1.0 features:
- Choose the speed for your zombie-chasers
- Choose your run type
- Enjoy the zombie artificial intelligence which makes your exercise more intense
- Choose 'immortality'-mode to keep running even if/when already dead
- Choose 'run with a gun'-mode to enable shooting to gain some distance to the zombies
- Choose unlimited ammo
- Monitor your speed and distance to the aproaching zombies on the stylised retro sonar screen
- View your escape-results (average speed, distance run, time) and publish them on Facebook
- View all-time statistics
- Turn on/off progress-synchronised background music and use your own music library as background music
- Turn on/off progress-synchronised voice-over
- Receive 'badges' for worthy running achievements
- 4,99 €
- Category: Sports
- Released: 17 May 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Teemu Jappinen
- © Shiing / Etiqette Ltd. / Teemu Jäppinen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.