By Dobromir Zahariev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
When my kids get fever, I usually use a pen and paper to make notes of their current body temperature and to ensure that I won’t forget at what time what medicine they need to take.
This whole thing becomes a nightmare when both my kids are sick at the same time. Without this small sheet of paper, I am completely lost for sure.
One night, sitting at the bedside of my sick kids, I came up with the idea to create an application that would help parents taking care of their children.
From the app I expect:
1. To keep records for more than one person (just like a sheet of paper, where you turn over the page and you have place for a second person).
2. To include data about:
- Current time
- Current body temperature
- Medications given
- Medical examination
- Text notes, i.e. what the doctor said during the medical examination or what the current condition of the child is.
3. To separate and group data for the different cases
4. To have a reminder about the next due measurement of the body temperature.
5. To be able to draw basic charts of the body temperature.
6. And, of course, to have some little features like:
- cool look
- ease to use
- DARK background colors, because parents usually do these things during the night.
"Parent Notes" is precisely this and I am pretty sure that if you’ve ever been in a similar situation, you will know what I mean.
What's New in Version 2.0
Stability improved (edit record area)
iOS6 and iPhone 5 support
Reminders replaced with notifications
Please do not report issues inside reviews - use "Send email" in "About" screen to contact us.