RightBrain Golf Lite
By Insight Productions LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Visualizing the complete golf swing is crucial to a consistent, accurate and powerful drive.
This is the Lite version of RightBrain Golf Pro and contains one free mental training program to improve your driving.
RightBrain Golf is a simple but effective mental training program that activates the right hemisphere of your brain, enabling you to visualize how the mechanically correct parts of a top quality drive flow together. This focus on the complete swing motion helps you get more of your body into each drive and helps you avoid the “overthinking” that occurs when you’re focusing on any of the individual parts of the drive such as the proper address, backswing, downswing, impact, follow through, and finish. And of course, we can’t forget the correct biomechanical positioning and movements of your hands, wrists, arms, elbow, legs, hips and trunk… to name a few!
Watch the pure drive demonstrated by former PGA and Nike Tour player Jeff Coston and listen to the hypnotic focusing cues developed by Sports Performance Consultant Banks Hudson. You’ll soon start noticing a more powerful swing with better distance, accuracy and consistency. You’ll also discover that RightBrain Golf training gives you an invaluable mental focusing tool that helps you improve your concentration during match play.
When you’ve seen your drive improve, get RightBrain Golf Pro containing mental training programs for your complete game!
THE SCIENCE BEHIND RIGHTBRAIN TRAINING
1. Recent research has discovered that when you watch someone demonstrate a mechanically correct skill, “mirror neurons” are activated in the brain enabling you to increase your skill level by supplying you with the mental image of that skill.
2. Research has shown that when you watch a video of a model athlete performing repetitions of mechanically correct skills your own skills can improve. The same neural pathways that are stimulated by practice and repetitions of a skill are similarly activated and reinforced by watching a video.
3. Correct repetitions of a sport skill build “muscle memory”. During this training the right brain synchronizes all muscle movements and nerve responses to perform the skill.
1. Accelerates your learning of individual sport techniques.
2. Improves your concentration and focusing skills.
3. Helps prevent “overthinking” and frees your body to perform at your highest skill level.
4. Improves your visualization skills.
5. Keeps your skills sharp between competitions.
6. Allows you to perform mental sports training at your convenience.
- Category: Sports
- Released: 09 December 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Johns
- © 2010 Insight Productions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.