By Yuriy Stelmakh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application allows you to connect to you SABnzbd server from the convenience of your iPad or iPhone.
- Add/remove unlimited number of servers
- QR Code scanner for API Key - fast server add
- Access to server Queue and History
- Ability to Pause/Resume individual queue items
- Delete an item from queue
- Change item position inside of queue
- Change item category, scripts, and post-processing options
- Pause/Resume server
- View and delete items from History
- Search multiple nzb search engines
- Open-in functionality allows you to use any web-site in safari and upload NZB files straight to your remote server
- HTTPS Secure connection support
In order to configure your SABnzbd+ for remote access, you have to change the Host under Config, from localhost to 0.0.0.0, and use a dynamic dns provider such as no-ip.com or dyndns to forward to your router, which then has to be configured to forward port 8080 to your server. If you don't know how to set this up, just search for it and you should be able to find plenty of information on the web, otherwise, e-mail me and I will help you out :)
Icons from http://icons8.com/. Thanks!
Suggestions welcome: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.5
- iOS 8 support
- fixed some issues with swipe left/right control
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 05 November 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yuriy Stelmakh
- © Yuriy Stelmakh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.