Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A tool to help actors memorize lines of dialogue for a scene.
- Each character's line is displayed page by page.
- Before starting the script, select the character you are playing and that character's dialogue will be covered up. You can show the dialogue if you forget the line.
- The dialogue of other characters will be audible using text-to-speech.
- Text can be edited in the app or transferred through iTunes. Create a new script in the app for an example. File is plain text.
What's New in Version 1.2
- new editor allows you to edit each line separately
- import PDF files
- use Apple's AVSpeechSynthesizer for speech if running iOS 7