Smoker's Diary is an application that keeps an eye on the amount of smoked cigarettes and the frequency of smoking.
A common problem with the report maintenance application is the complicated event logging.
Our app is designed to let you record smoking just with one click from the main screen of phone by using 3D touch and today widget.
• A brief overview of a day including time passed since the last smoke and amount of smokes.
• Quickly add smoking without launching an application using 3D touch.
• Today widget.
• Smoking history - keep the count of the cigarettes per day.
• Detailed view of smoking - keep the track of the exact time when you smoked each cigarette.
• User-friendly modern graphical interface.
Author's page is along with an app description available at http://www.prunum.org
- Jan Balaz
- 29 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017, Ján Baláž
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.