Solitaire City™ (Deluxe)
By Digital Smoke LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Solitaire City™, an iPhone fave, is now available for Mac! Compete against players from all around the world and see your name and scores in lights on real-time, daily, weekly and champions leaderboards that are automatically synchronized with a central server.
Numerous game rules offer over 60 solitaire variations, including 12 variations of the classic Solitaire found on Windows, also known as Klondike, Spider One, Two and Four Suits, FreeCell (7 variations), Klondike (12), Demon (4), Poker Squares (4), Pyramid (4), Cribbage Squares (3), Golf (4), Casket (2), Alternations (4), Eliminator (3), Yukon (3), Tri-Peaks (2), Double Klondike (3) and Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits.
- 60 Solitaire variations including Classic Solitaire/Patience
- Huge jumbo sized cards
- Impressive graphical effects
- Multiple detailed card designs
- Unique scoring system
- Online hi-score tables (play offline too)
- Fun sound effects and sound themes
- Interactive training system teaches you as you play (no more boring rules to read!)
- Create your own sound themes
- Enticing background graphics
- Use your own JPEG images as a background
- Unlimited undos
- Serious addiction
What's New in Version 5.00
1) Six new fan games (Games menu / Fan Games) - Demon Fan, Three Shuffle and a Draw, Super Flower Garden, Shamrocks, La Belle Lucie and Fan.
Bug Fixes in v5.00:
1) Fixed a crash in FreeCell when moving a large column of cards with only one empty FreeCell.
2) The on/off state of the fireworks endings is now remembered correctly.
3) If you tried to start a new game from the hi-scores screen and the dialog box appeared that asked you whether you wanted training or not, the hi-scores scrolling cursor could appear making it difficult to click on a button.
4) Kings packed on Queens of the same suit couldn't be placed on an empty space in Yukon Rule 2.