Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
We have some great news today!
• Plan your route on a desktop and send it to your mobile with new Route Planner feature on maps.sygic.com
Ratings and Reviews
Proposal for improvements
I love this app! but it could be better with other appreciating color, and its 3D maps is need to be improved when in using , then this app will be the best!
Other problem I found today: when I chosed the route type “ fast” that I really wanted to go fastest, but Sygic navigated me to a small path and residential area, even forced me to get out from the right motorway to a small short cutters and later on came back to the same motorway , I think it may result troubles for the Sygic users, so pls improve the route management!
In addition, when I used the Sygic in down town, the navigation map turned its directions very slowly when I passed a cross road, all the time I waited for it’s turning , otherwise, I would make mistakes for choosing a route, pls improve the map turning speed . Thanks!
Started using Sygic again after several years and was really surprised. Very responsive, interface is user friendly and I think it works much better. Currently my nr. 1 navigation. Good job!
Have downloaded offline maps for Argentina and Peru. Found that they are fulll of mistakes and have often led me to completely different places than what there is in reality. App kept crashing all the time. When travelling I found it much easier and in the end cheaper to invest in a local data plan and use Google Maps instead.
Hello, we understand that some maps may appear out of date. Please keep in mind that we depend on our map providers. As soon as the providers will deliver us the new map data, we will implement it in form of update. Please be patient. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Jan from Customer Care Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation 4,99 €
- Europe + Traffic Premium 17,99 €
- Cockpit 2,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.