By Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple attractive tally counter.
- Apple Watch app, change your counter on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counter from your lock screen or notification center.
- Increasing and decreasing a count with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Counters can be changed to only have a plus button or minus button.
- Resetting the count with undo.
- Setting a custom reset value.
- Setting a custom limit value.
- Setting the value of the counter manually by flicking the individual digits.
- Option to turn sound effects on and off.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the count on the app icon.
- Option to speak the tally.
- Option to keep your device from sleeping while Tally Counter is active.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your tally on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your tally on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed an issue where the watch app name did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 May 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- © Pixel Research Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.