By Landasia Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything about Time Zones!
Timezone Clock will answer questions like:
-What time is it when it's midnight in San Francisco on New Year's Eve?
-Alarm in different time zone?
-Reminder for another time zone, eg. wish a friend's birthday in another country on his convenient time / contact overseas customer at 3pm his time next Monday.
- World clock : includes around 8000 cities around the world from every timezone. UTC included.
- World time converter : select time for a city, and app will show time for other cities.
- Alarm : Wake up to iPod music/podcast, with additional features like multiple snooze time setting!
- Event : Set alerts for events in other timezones. For example, you can schedule event like "8 AM in Paris Every Monday", or "Mom's birthday on October 12th, every year".
- Landscape mode : turn side way for a beautiful clock of each city in world clock. Swipe to see other cities.
Alarm in background works as follows. User can select one of two modes:
-Snooze mode (default): continue playing sound until user taps "Snooze". "close" button does not stop alarm.
-Dismiss mode: continue playing sound until user clicks "Dismiss Alarm". "close" button does not stop alarm.
-Press "home" during alarm ring in foreground, and it will snooze/dismiss depending on above settings.
What's New in Version 2.0
Time Zone Clock 2.0 is here for iOS 7!
- 0,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 11 October 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Sean Lee
- © 2013 Landasia Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.