Ultim8 Loony Laws Lite
By Ultim8 Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ultim8 Loony Laws Lite contains a lot of really wacky laws from all over the world. It contains laws like:
* A barber is not to advertise prices in the State of Georgia.
* A law in Detroit, Michigan, prohibits crocodiles from being tied to a fire hydrant.
* Carriage horses in Charleston, South Carolina, were required to wear diapers.
This version contains the following features:
* 575 hand-picked and revised funny laws
* Navigate through laws in both directions by swiping your finger across the screen
* Go to a random law by shaking device
* Send the laws you like to friends by email
* Send the laws you like to friends by SMS
* Share the laws you love on facebook and twitter
* Beautiful design
We are working on more great features and adding more more to the app.
Why you should consider buying the full version:
* 1473 laws
* Save your favorites
* No Ads
* New features go to the full version first
Disclaimer: Even though we hand picked each and every law in this application, and that we worked hard to validate them, but we take no responsibility if any of the laws included in this application turns out to be faulty.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 11 January 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alaa Mohsen Nassef
- © 2010 Ultim8 Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.