5 Minute Pediatric Consult
By Medical Wizards Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5-Minute Pediatric Consult provides clinically essential information on the health problems commonly seen in infants, children, and adolescents. This practical reference guide provides immediate, point-of-care advice for over 460 medical conditions. The topics are presented in a fast-access outline format, ideal for on-the-spot consultation on your mobile device.
- 5-Minute Consult format allows you to locate information quickly
- Coverage of each disorder includes clinical presentation, pre-hospital, diagnosis, treatment, disposition, and more
- All chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect current trends in diagnosis and treatment
- Other features include a medication index, syndromes glossary, surgical glossary, laboratory values, and tables.
- All information is well organized and easily accessible for effective bedside consultation
With this unique mobile platform you can instantly review information and add personalized notes, enabling quick decision-making at the point-of-care. No Pediatrician should be without this valuable reference tool.
Medical Wizards has partnered with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins to bring you this popular application.
Editors: Charles I. Schwartz, MD; Louis M. Bell, Jr., MD; Peter M. Bingham, MD; Esther K. Chung, MD, MPH; David F. Friedman, MD; Kathleen M. Loomes, MD; Petra Mamula, MD; Maria R. Mascarenhas, MBBS; Ronn E. Tanel, MD
ABOUT MEDICAL WIZARDS
Medical Wizards provides popular medical reference guides and tools for healthcare professionals. Whether you are a Doctor, Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant, or Medical Student, Medical Wizards has the ideal program for you.
Medical Wizards has a variety of popular programs specifically designed for a wide range of medical specialties. From Prentice Hall, the award-winning Medical Wizards Toolbox series, Pearson, Davis Drug Guide, 5MCC, and Taber’s, Medical Wizards has the app you are looking for. We invite you to try our software and see for yourself why
- Category: Medical
- Released: 23 March 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Medical Wizards Corporation
- © 2011 Medical Wizards
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.