Australia - Travel Guides
By JOhn Lyons
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Australia is a natural wonderland of beautiful beaches, crystal blue waters, amazing ancient rock formations and pristine rainforests. It has 16 world heritage listed properties with its historic townships, bustling cities, vivid landscapes and exotic flora and fauna all adding to its unique appeal. Much of Australia's exotic flora and fauna cannot be found anywhere else in the world and the lifestyle is one second to none.
The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in Australia
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info.
What's New in Version 7
Updated for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 and 6+.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 04 December 2014
- Version: 7
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: JOhn Lyons
- © 2012 Florence La Guyader
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.