By Phantom Media Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Australian Aviation app features all the in-depth stories, editorials and news items from the magazine in an easy-to-read and user-friendly format optimised for the iPad, augmented by video and extra pictorial content.
Each monthly issue of the magazine is now available through the app, with publication coinciding with the on-sale date of the print magazine. And if you’re a current print subscriber to Australian Aviation, you can access the iPad edition FREE! (See the Australian Aviation website for details.)
Australian Aviation is Australia’s largest selling, most authoritative aviation magazine. Established in 1977, it provides analysis and background, news and information for an audience of industry leaders and decision makers, management, professional and recreational pilots, engineers and aviation enthusiasts.
Purchase individual issues through the app, or there is one iTunes subscription option:
One year subscription for AUD$59.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal of your subscriptions by going into the Account Settings after purchase of that subscription.
Note the Australian Aviation iPad edition is optimized to be viewed in portrait mode.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
small bug fixes and search scrubber
- Category: News
- Updated: 02 July 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Phantom Media Pty Ltd
- © Phantom Media Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.