The Bark, the dog culture magazine HD
By The Bark, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Bark is the premier dog culture magazine and the first devoted to exploring the bond between people and their dogs. It covers topics ranging from health, behavior, activities and travel; to in-depth investigations and cultural stories.
Since 1997, The Bark has been the leading authority on everything canine and is renowned for its smart, literary editorial approach and its innovative art and design. With its insightful advice, entertaining stories and timely tips—it is your guide to the wonderful world of dogs.
The Bark’s app delivers its award-winning print version plus additional key features available to subscribers including:
- Email or share articles or visit relevant websites by tapping on live links.
- New issues are push notified
- Enjoy enhanced articles with videos and photographs
- Expanded coverage of readers-submitted favorites
- Live links to extend the scope of the stories and other promotional specials, including editors’ product picks
- Save and bookmark your favorites for easy reference
Visit thebark.com/dmag for more information and support.
Subscription Options: 1 Year Subscription $12.99*; Three-month subscription $3.99*; Single Issue: $4.99
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless you change your subscription preference off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
• With a current subscription to The Bark readers (print and digital) may access The Bark's free issues covered by their subscription term for no additional cost. All other issues will be available for $4.99/each.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
3.5.2 Release Notes:
Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
3.5.0 Release Notes:
Dramatic speed improvements (Startup, Download, Page Rendering)
Improved support for iPad Mini
Improved interface look and feel