A Bee See Sight Words Free Lite - Talking & Spelling Flash cards Kids / Toddler Games
By Hien Ton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★ Try Our New Featured App "Aaah! Math Zombies" ★★★
1) Featured in the "New and Noteworthy"
2) Featured on CBS EVENING NEWS:
3) Recommend by Educators and Parents
NOTE: More than a simple flash card game:
1) Pronunciation of each word
2) Spelling of each letter in each word
** VOICE / TALKING Flash Cards
** Over THREE HUNDRED (300+) WORDS
** Based on the National Recognized Dolch Sight Words
** Pronunciation of the word AND Audio Spelling of words.
** Pre-Recorded Voice is from a North American Speaking Professional
A sight word is a word that taught to be recognized without sounding it out. Based on the Dolch sight word list, as known as high frequency words. By knowing these words, your child will be better prepare and successful when starting to learn to read.
Flash Card Levels Settings (# of words per level) :
- Pre-Primer (40 words)
- Primer (52 words)
- 1st Grade (41 words)
- 2nd Grade (46 words)
- 3rd Grade (41 words)
- Nouns (92 words)
1) Large text for easy reading
2) Large arrow for navigation - design to be easy and usable by kids
3) Vibrant background and element colors
4) Audio Pronunciation of each Sight Word (touch the "Say Bee")
5) Audio Spelling of each Sight Word (touch the "Spell Bee")
6) Jumping Star Animation for Spelling to Better Teach Spelling
7) Settings to change to focus in on one or all levels (listed above) - separate list for each level
8) Tracks progress on the words in each levels
9) Fun and interactive animations / background to make learning engaging.
** Suitable for ages 3 and older
Note to Parents:
Change the word level suitable for your child's skill level. Recommend to focus in on one level and then progressively move up as your child recognize and learn how to spell the sight words for that level.
What's New in Version 2.0
Release Date: 09/08/2010
Release Developer: Henry Ton
Release Version: 2.0
- Move up to the 3.0 Framework
- Add Promotional Sponsorships
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 September 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hien Ton
- © 2009 BrainCounts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.