Blood, Journal of the American Society of Hematology
By American Society of Hematology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Blood app allows immediate access to full-text articles prepublished in First Edition and published Blood for users with personal or institutional subscriptions to the online journal (other users can access abstracts). The app, designed for easy reading and browsing on any iOS device, allows you to: read and cache full-text articles on your device, view high resolution images and videos, listen to related audio sound bites, bookmark articles (saving full text indefinitely), search journal content, be instantly alerted to the latest content, and read and share content through social media tools.
We hope that you enjoy using the app.
To provide feedback or for support, please visit the Blood journal website.
What's New in Version 3.0
- New mobile device specific user interface designed for a unique user experience on tablets and smartphones
- Superior ‘Home Screen’ navigation featuring a prominent current issue cover image and quick access to various Blood Journal content
- Innovative ‘Issues’ display with high definition cover images, slider navigation and First Edition quick link
- Improved ‘Table of Contents’ display featuring article category tiles, article category picker, and swipe functionality
- Updated ‘All Articles’ and ‘First Editions’ sections with new article category picker and view by date option
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 May 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Society of Hematology
- © 2015 by the American Society of Hematology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.