Bloomsbury Dictionary of Environment & Ecology
By Tagstar Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 8,000 terms from ecology and the environmental sciences, ranging from soil science, climatology and agriculture (including GM and organic foods), NGOs, pollution, and waste management, to environmental protection and endangered species. Ideal for any student of ecology or the environmental sciences, it is also a practical reference for environmental professionals and enthusiasts.
• Terms explained in clear, simple English
• Examples show words used in context
• Includes quotations from magazines and journals
• Encyclopedic comments expand upon the more complex terms
• Designed specifically for the iPhone
• LexiconAppsTM search engine delivers quick and effective search results
• Unlimited Bookmarking
• Search History logs your last 100 entries
• Email dictionary entries to friends & colleagues, as well as yourself
• Add unlimited 'Notes' to entries, which can then be forwarded by email
• No connection to the internet required
• Unique Landscape viewing mode
- Category: Reference
- Released: 23 March 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Tagstar Publishing Limited
- © 2012 Tagstar Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.