BOLD - how to be brave in business and win
By Spacebar Interactive Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In every industry there are some brands that stand out from the crowd because of their own distinct way of doing things; brands like Zappos, Burberry, The Geek Squad, innocent, AirAsia X, Virgin Galactic or Six Senses Resorts. These brands are bold in thought, bold in execution and bold in measuring their success in new ways.
But just how bold is your organization?
If you would like to discover how your company measures up to these iconic brands then this is the app for you. Drawing on two years of research by Shaun Smith and Andy Milligan – the authors of BOLD: How to be brave in business and win – this app includes a self-assessment tool that will reveal just how bold your organization is compared with the 14 brands profiled in the book. It will highlight those areas where you most need to focus, and offer useful steps to get ahead of the competition.
Most importantly, the app makes it simple for you. You can purchase individual chapters specifically recommended for you after creating your own brand profile and view them immediately within the app. Simply use your iTunes account – no additional downloads, no hassle. We think this is a first!
With chapters focussing on each of the 14 BOLD brands and the practices that differentiate them, the self-assessment tool will identify those chapters that are most relevant to you. All chapters can be purchased individually, and are then immediately available to read within the app’s integrated e-reader complete with multimedia content. You can even select chapters based on their relevance to your job function.
So create your BOLD profile now. In just ten minutes you will have a completely new perspective on your brand!
- Complete the BOLD survey and discover how your organization measures up to those brands that are transforming their markets
- Interactive results pages allow you to compare your organization with the BOLD brands or comparison companies
- Discover where your organization’s strengths and weaknesses lie
- Receive recommendations on where your organization needs to focus in order to outstrip the competition
- Email the survey results to yourself to keep as a record of your progress
- Purchase ‘BOLD – how to be brave in business and win’ and read it instantly in full colour within the app’s integrated e-reader
- View specially selected web content within the app as part of the seamless reading experience, such as video clips that bring each chapter to life
- Buy the entire book or purchase individual chapters personally selected for you based on your results or your function, all available to view offline and read at your leisure
- As you buy individual chapters, the purchase price of the remaining e-book decreases in line with the RRP*
- Get complimentary access to the introductory chapter of the book
- Includes inspiring quotes and stunning images to accompany each of the 14 BOLD brands
*Due to Apple's tiered pricing, the total cost may exceed the RRP by a small margin depending on the number of chapters bought prior to unlocking the remainder of the book. If enough chapters are bought, the rest of the book will automatically be unlocked.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixes for iPads running iOS5.