By Buckaroo Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geared toward general and work needs, Checklist Wrangler allows you to easily manage templates and auto create checklists weekly, monthly, or yearly. It will show what objects you must collect or actions you need to take. A great way to remember the essential checks for daily routines. Frequent or once in a lifetime checklists are easily handled. Whether assembling the items in your pocket, household chores, the contents of your picnic basket, or checking the condition of important equipment, Checklist Wrangler is equally valuable. Everyday or specialized, Checklist Wrangler helps you remember the details.
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Multiple checklists allow you to keep track of more than one list at a time.
• Templates for tasks you need to do more than once.
• Checklist auto-creation for everyday lists or just on certain weekdays.
• Quick Editing - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Quickly create checklists from text copied from any app (i.e. lists from e-mail, webpages, etc.).
• Organize related templates into groups for easy access.
• E-mail checklist to friends, family, and coworkers.
• Print checklists when you need a hard copy.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Fixed bug where only the top left part of the display would be visible on iOS 8.
From Version 3.1
• Now supports multitasking in iOS 9 on on the iPad.
• Added support for iPad Pro screen resolution.
• In the new checklist item screen, you can now import existing items from a template.
• Bug fixes.
From Version 3.0
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can now be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Background updating - There are no more reminders for auto created checklists, they will be created automatically even when you don't launch the app.
• iOS 7 native - The app icon and user interface have been updated to support the new flat iOS 7 design.
• Edit mode optional - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen resolutions.
• Miscellaneous changes and bug fixes.