ChickOrDude Lite –The Ultimate Male / Female Gender Detector
By Percipo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Justin Bieber, Cher, Zac Efron, Prince, and Hilary Swank – what do these celebs all have in common? Only two are Oscar winners. Four out of the five of them are hit singers. But all five of these stars are subjected to one perennial question – “Whoa, is that a chick or dude?” With ChickOrDude Lite, you can now find out if Justin is more of a “Justine” or Cher’s actually a “Charles.”
Finding out where your favorite celebs rank on the gender scale is simple. Simply search the web with Google or Bing within ChickOrDude Lite to find out how manly or girly your favorite celebs appear to be. When it’s done, the engine awards the selected photo a 0 through 100 score. At 100 on the left (male) side of the scale are manliest of men: think Bruce Willis or Sylvester Stallone. With 100 to the right, you’ll find the ultra-girly stars, like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian. And at 0 are the androgynous celebs who are equal parts masculine and feminine, like Justin Bieber or Rosie O’Donnell. The results may surprise you!
ChickOrDude Lite At-A-Glance
• Search Google or Bing within the app to see which famous men look more like women, and vice versa.
• Share the results through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
☞ ☞ ☞ Enjoying ChickOrDude Lite but dying to assert your own masculinity or femininity? Download the full version of ChickOrDude to unlock these great features:
• See the advanced artificial intelligence engine to approximate how masculine or feminine you are based on a 0 to 100 scale.
• Scan a photo taken from your camera, photo library, Facebook, or the web and get instant results.
• Find the loveliest or toughest photo of yourself to post to Facebook or your online dating profile – see if you look more manly or girly from a certain angle, with a certain haircut, in certain lighting, with less or more makeup on, etc.
About Percipo: Percipo is revolutionizing the way computers interact with humans by building machines that can sense the world like humans do. If you’re having fun with our apps and want the latest scoop on our upcoming apps and updates, follow us on Twitter at @ScanYourFace. Happy scanning!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 22 December 2010
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Percipo Inc.
- © 2010 Percipo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.