Cisco Technical Support
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
2012 Web Marketing Association Best Advocacy Mobile App award winner
2012 Forrester Groundswell B2B Mobile App award winner
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content.
Support contract owners can get summary information about their contracts, manage and update their open support cases, track their RMA shipments, and contact TAC directly via phone or email while on the go!
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions.
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos, podcasts, TAC Authored Content and look up Bug Details.
Cases & Contracts (requires an active service contract)
- View, Update and Create support tickets on devices covered by your support contracts.
- Search for existing support cases associated with your support contracts.
- Bookmark a case by adding it to your Watch List from the actions menu within the case.
- Access to RMA Replacement Parts, Returns, and Labor Details associated with the support case.
- Initiate RMA Returns: Co-ordinate with couriers for pickup and print shipping labels
- Update your support case by adding notes or photos from your mobile device
- Call or email your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly
- Request an update, close a case, or have a recently closed case reopened with a tap of a button from the support case actions menu
- View summary information about your contracts (sorted by expiration date), or look up contract details by Serial Number.
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads
- Track discussions you have started
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Leverage simplified version of Bug Search Tool to look up known defects, affected versions, and fixed versions. (Requires Support Contract)
- TAC Authored Support Documents provides authoritative trouble shooting, configuration and installation assistance on a myriad of technologies.
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with important news and events (Includes Cisco's Security related feeds, and TAC Hot Issues)
- Access to Cisco Technical Support YouTube videos (TechWise TV, Engineers Unplugged, Cisco Support Videos and more)
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- Look-up contract details by SN
- Added bar code scanner for case opening and contract lookup
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 February 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.