By J. Erick Christgau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Track Sheet utility for the Conflict of Heroes board game series from Academy Games.
This app is free and contains no ads.
Simply drag the chits on each track and drop on (or near as they will snap) to the value needed.
- Double-tap to mark a space. Use this to mark the end of game or just a round of note.
- Tap the +1 button to raise the round number, reset the CAPs to max value (if setup) and reset the APs to zero.
- Tap the -1 button to lower the round number, reset the CAPs to max value (if setup) and reset the APs to zero.
Victory Points Track (VPs)
- Tap the +10 button to increase the VPs tracked by 10.
- Tap the -10 button to decrease the VPs tracked by 10.
Command Action Points Track (CAPs)
- Double-tap to mark a value as the max value of CAPs determined by the senario.
- Tap the +X button to add a defeated unit to the CAP track reducing your total available CAPs by one.
- Tap the -X button to subtract a defeated unit from the CAPs track increasing your total available CAPs by one.
Action Points Track (APs)
- Tap the 7 button to start a new unit at 7 APs and mark the 7 space.
- Tap the 3d6 button to start a new unit with the "3d6 low + high die" APs and mark the space.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Added retina scale images for new iPad