Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most practical currency converter on the iPhone, with a builtin simple calculator and trend charts.
Designed to be used on the go, while abroad. Great care is taken not to connect to the internet unless you explicitly allow it to (to avoid any unnecessary roaming fees). It starts fast, gets you back to the last pair or list you were examining.
Find more info and see video demonstration at http://esmiler.com
- Easy to use, clean interface (choose between 3 looks: wood, classic and dark)
- See rate trends (with sparklines) at a glance on the main page
- Swipe the keypad to switch to chart/calculator
- Turn auto-updates off when abroad (to minimize roaming charges)
- Nicely formatted numbers
- Quickly convert any amount while on the go with handy dedicated numeric keypad
- All currencies in the world
- Rates updated every 30 minutes
- 4 units for metals: ounces, grams, kilograms and pounds
- Easily re-arrangeable currency lists and currency pairs
- Last list or currency pair viewed is remembered and shown on startup
- Favorite currencies, for finding quickly the currencies you most care about
- Links to Wikipedia articles for each currency
- Shake to bring up or dismiss keyboard on currency lists
- 158 active currencies
- 17 legacy currencies (all ex-European currencies basically)
- 11 commodities (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, aluminum, copper, barrel of oil)
- + IMF's Special Drawing Rights (SDR), classified as a commodity for simplicity
What's New in Version 1.92
Corrected bug that made it hard to slide the numerical pad left or right under iOS 5.1
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 04 April 2012
- Version: 1.92
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Zoran Simic
- © esmiler.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.