Desjardins members can take advantage of the following assistance services at no cost:
• Travel Assistance: helps when you’re getting ready for your trip and in situations that may occur wherever you go.
• Identity Theft Assistance: helps prevent, protect and restore your identity in case of theft or fraud.
• Estate Assistance: gives you legal information for estate planning or settlement purposes.
Desjardins members under 25 who have Desjardins auto insurance also get:
• Roadside Assistance: provides emergency services in the event of breakdowns or other car problems
With this mobile app, you can:
• Access the Desjardins Assistance Services and Roadside Assistance numbers quickly, anywhere in the world
• Get useful tips and information before you leave on your trip and in case you run into any problems while you’re away
• Create your own health record so you can communicate information about your allergies, prescription drugs and illnesses to foreign healthcare providers in a number of languages (German, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin and Russian)
• Use a geolocation feature to find healthcare facilities recommended by Desjardins Assistance Services
• Get advice on how to protect yourself against identity theft and a list of phone numbers for key organizations that can help
• Find out what you need to do to settle an estate
- Federation des caisses Desjardins du Quebec
- 23.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015, Mouvement des caisses Desjardins. Tous droits réservés.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.