BioCyc Pathway/Genome Databases (formerly EcoCyc)
By SRI International
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The BioCyc app provides mobile access to the BioCyc collection of 5,000+ pathway/genome databases, including MetaCyc, HumanCyc, YeastCyc, and many more. The BioCyc app includes the highly curated EcoCyc database for E. coli K-12, with content distilled from more than 28,000 publications.
Use BioCyc Mobile in the laboratory, in the classroom, at a conference, or in the library.
BioCyc Mobile can also connect to other Pathway/Genome Databases around the web that are running Pathway Tools software version 18.5 or newer.
• Browse, search, and save your favorite genes
• Gene and protein sequence information, protein feature annotations
• Regulation summary diagrams describe regulatory influences on a gene
• Metabolic pathway diagrams
• Gene Ontology terms
• Links to other popular biological databases
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- general app fixes for iOS 9
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Developer: SRI International
- © 2014 SRI International
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.