By Antecea Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Files Connect is the most powerful file sharing tool in the app store.
"iOS App of the Week - July 14 2011" - The Register
+ Compatible with MAC OSX 10.7 Lion
+ Automatic Discovery of computers and NAS on your work or home network.
+ Morph your iPhone/iPad into a drag-n-drop network drive easily accessible from your computer.
+ Vast Cloud Storage services like Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, Google Docs/Picasa, Facebook photos, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV plus more.
+ File Management streamlined and simplified with a user interface geared for file sharing.
+ Open downloaded files in your favorite apps by using the “Open In..” feature.
+ View and Transfer large folders and files simultaneously.
+ Record voice memos, audio clips, music, and videos and then WiFi transfer to your computer, the cloud, or share by email.
Next Generation WiFi Network Drive:
- Shows up automatically in Finder (MAC OSX) and My Network Places (Windows) with zero configuration and no special software.
- Transfer files between Files Connect and your computer
- Share files with other Files Connect users in your local network.
- View and transfer photos and videos stored on the iPhone/iPad.
- Uses the SMB protocol that gives you powerful file sharing features.
- Access files on your Windows, MAC OSX or Linux computers.
- Access files on a NAS device or a media server
- SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV protocols
- Transfer files via iTunes (USB)
- Save email attachments
- iPod music and Photos
Documents, Photos, Videos, Voice and Music:
- Support for all standard iOS video, audio, image, and document formats.
- iWorks files (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML web pages
- PDF Documents like your favorite iBooks!
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- Open files in other applications installed on your iPad.
- Image Editor - Gray Scale, HSB, Blur, Border, Crop, rotate, border
- Copy, rename, delete and move files between computers.
- Zip and unzip files and folders.
- Extract RAR files (RAR, CBR).
- Email files as attachments.
- Print Files using Apple Airprint and CUPS (MAC OSX shared) printers.
- Connect to more than one server at a time.
- Simultaneously transfer multiple files and folders.
- Stream videos and music.
- Continue to stream music in the background
- Have multiple open files for viewing at the same time
- Protect the application from unauthorized use with an in-app passcode
- Wake up your computer remotely (Wake on LAN)
- SSH Public Key authentication (for SFTP)
- Bookmark frequently accessed files and folders
- Edit text files and images
- Want all of this PLUS more like remote desktop capabilities?
Check out our premier "Cloud Connect Pro" app in the business section
What's New in Version 3.1
1. Dropbox login problem
2. Larger screen size
- USD 5.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 July 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Antecea Inc.
- © 2011 Antecea Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.