Where is that?
By Jaysquared Hillebrand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Number one geography game with over 1.5 mio players worldwide available in English, Français, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Português, Pyccĸий, 简体中文, Español, Nederlands. Top 10 Trivia Game in 66 Countries.
If you know the world or want to learn geography, play this game and find Countries, Capitals, Cities, States, Stadiums, Mountains and Skyscrapers all over the world.
Aim for the lowest distance, the shortest time and the highest score. Climb to the top spot of the Game Center highscores. Challenge your friends on parties with up to 8 players in MULTIPLAYER on one device.
The map is generated out of OpenStreetMap Data and can be used like the native Map. Zoom in and out as you like to find the exact position. For detailled adjustments use the magnifying glass by dragging your pin.
Every location is connected to WIKIPEDIA, so you can read about every location right away in your language (around 75% of locations are translated).
- 2500+ Locations in 20+ categories
- Multiplayer with up to 8 players on one device (pass'n play)
- Zoomable OpenstreetMap available offline
- Highscores for every category in Game Center
- Available in many languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japenese, Korean, Chinese, Dutch, Portugese, Russian)
- Wikipedia link for every location
- Optional Timer
- Easy and Hard Mode (without borders)
This game is supported by video ads. For a small fee you can waive the ads. There are no other costs. Thanks for your support!
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixed Zoom Bug
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 December 2014
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Jonathan Hillebrand
- © Jaysquared
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.