Get In Gear
By Hemophilia Federation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Win-win app. Track fitness efforts and support a charitable cause! Easy to use activity tracker records exercise including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, sports, strength/weight training,& more
Your use of this app helps raise awareness and funds for the public charity, Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA). HFA assists people and families living with hemophilia and other rare bleeding disorders which are extremely expensive and can debilitating conditions. Thank you in advance for supporting this cause!
Get in Gear enables you to track your GPS distance and duration, all while listening to your music playlists. For your safety, we do not ever track your actual location and only track your actual distance traveled. Your actual location, route, and workout routine is never tracked or shared.
This app is free and designed to be used by anyone, no matter how mobile, what type or what level of physical activity you engage in. Distance is recorded in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards, duration in minutes and hours. You may also manually submit activities, specifying the duration and distance and make notes.
With Get in Gear, you can share your exercise activities on Facebook with your friends! Earn achievements and encouragement as you exercise and reach your fitness goals. Achievements will automatically be awarded as you reach those goals and posted on Facebook if you choose.
With Get in Gear, you also have free access to FitFactor, HFA's health and wellness initiative which provides important health news and information for the bleeding disorder community. Regular FitFactor articles include information and tips on exercise, nutrition, and general wellness which can help you maintain and improve a healthy lifestyle.
* Track duration and/or distance of fitness activities
* Identify pain areas or possible bleeds related to an activity
* Submit fitness activities manually after an activity ended
* Track calories and speed
* Track your weight history
* Listen to your favorite music playlist as you work out
* Keep an ongoing history log of all of your fitness activities
* Share your fitness activities with your friends on Facebook
* Receive encouraging achievements as you reach important fitness milestones
* Share achievements with your friends on Facebook
* Access important health news and information on exercise, nutrition, recipes, and health topics
* Track activity distance in feet, meters, miles, kilometers, or yards
* Customizable settings for each activity type with default distances, duration, and music options
* Learn more about Hemophilia, von Willebrand Disease, and HFA's charity work
* Record fitness activities including walking, running, jogging, hiking, swimming, aquatics, bicycling, spinning, cardio, aerobics, yoga, zumba, pilates, dance, motion-controlled fitness video games, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, sports, strength and weight training, and more.
* View fitness videos
Each time you use this app, you support HFA's charity programs and services. Thank you!
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is only used when you are tracking an activity. Please be sure that you stop the activity when you are done, so the GPS can power off.
* Devices without a GPS and cellular connection (iPad Wi-Fi, iPod touch) can only track and share waypoints when connected to a Wi-Fi network. Automatic distance tracking without GPS will be inaccurate.
What's New in Version 3.4
* Added BMI information to user profile
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 June 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 8.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hemophilia Federation of America, Inc.
- © 2014, Hemophilia Federation of America
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.