Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Goal Manager lets you create and manage goals around your life that can be tracked with numbers and dates. Examples of these include:
- Go from weighing 210 pounds to 175 pounds in 6 months.
- Save $5000 in the next year.
- Learn 1500 words of a new language in 10 months.
Any goal you can think of that has a number attached to it can be managed in this app by helping you do the following:
1. Create a goal with a target number and target date. Application will then calculate short term targets to reach.
2. Create actions that you have to do regularly to help you reach your goal.
3. Create affirmations (with pictures) that can be shown to you daily to keep you motivated.
4. Keep track of your results and make sure you stay on target.
5. Add rewards for reaching intermediate targets along the way.
6. Brainstorm ideas to help you achieve your goals.
This app is actually 3 apps in one - a sophisticated goal manager, a slideshow creator with titles and an idea organizer. Future updates will expand on these areas. Please send in feedback to our support website below.
What's New in Version 1.31
- Fixed problem with adding images in iOS 5.1
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 March 2012
- Version: 1.31
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adarsh Menon
- © 2008 SimTechLife.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.