By Ticklecreek Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Columbia River Gorge is world-class landscape that extends more than 100 miles east of Portland, where the Columbia River carves a dramatic canyon between the states of Oregon and Washington. It is the largest national scenic area in the United States: a land of natural contrasts between rain forest and desert, sea-level passage and alpine meadows.
The Gorge Trip App leads you in your discovery of one of the most beautiful places on Earth...the Columbia River Gorge. Find information on hiking trails, waterfalls, parks, endemic wildflowers, history, wine, as well as maps, photos and other tourist resources.
- Details on popular waterfalls, trails, and parks
- Interactive maps using your GPS
- Beautiful photo gallery with descriptions
- Get a brief introduction on the history of the Gorge
- Learn about activities in the Gorge, such as windsurfing and kiteboarding
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- USD 0.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 27 July 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: William Day
- © 2012 Ticklecreek Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.