GoSatWatch - Satellite Tracking
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Real time satellite tracking on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Find out when and where any satellite including the international space station can be seen from any location in the world. Easily identify satellites seen in the sky with real time tracking.
Can also be used to accurately determine dish orientation for geostationary satellites using iPhone GPS location.
- World map view with orbit track
- Overhead sky track view
- Visible and 24 hour pass predictions
- Pass alerts
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
- One touch orbit data update
- Customizable satellite sets
- Easy setup using iPhone location or city list
* Requires occasional data network or WiFi access to update satellite orbital data.
See web site for more information.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Added ground track, footprint and orbit color preferences for world view
Some people are reporting with the iOS 11 update that the passes list gets stuck updating when the app is first launched. A work around is to switch to another tab and return the passes list. Working on an update to address this as soon as possible. Please contact gosatwatch_support @ gosoftworks.com if you still see problems after the iOS 11 update.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 10 September 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GoSoftWorks Development Co.
- © 2017 GoSoftWorks Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.