gTasks - Tasks Manager for Google Tasks, GMail, Todo list & Reminders
By Yaniv Katan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SYNC your tasks with Google/Gmail and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
gTasks can be freely used up to 2 accounts, 2 lists per account and 7 tasks per list.
Check out this video at:
What's New in Version 4.9.2
○ Fixed bugs and improved performance.
We love to hear your feedback.
Go to Settings > Feedback & Support > Support and let us hear your voice :)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 May 2016
- Version: 4.9.2
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Developer: Yaniv Katan
- © Yaniv Katan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.