By Bertil Horberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Touch Arcade - 4.5/5 "one of the best platformers I've played for years, on iOS or any other platformer"
* iFanzine - 4.5/5 "Truly masterful level and enemy design"
* Modojo - 4/5 "Wonderful sketchbook presentation"
* Pocket Gamer 8/10 "A gorgeous Old West adventure, Gunman Clive might not be a gritty piece of revisionist realism, but it is an awful lot of fun"
In the year of 18XX, the west is overrun by thugs and outlaws. A group of bandits have kidnapped Mayor Johnsons daughter and are spreading havok across the land. Only Gunman Clive can bring order to the west and save the girl!
Jump and shoot your way across 16 diverse and challenging levels and fight massive bosses. Gunman Clive is an old-school sidescrolling platform game set in the old west with full 3D graphics and a unique artstyle.
* Old school sidescrolling action
* Full 3D graphics
* Unique sketch shaded artstyle
* Dozens of different enemies
* Epic boss battles
What's New in Version 1.02
Added more controller options
Fixed some minor graphical glitches
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 April 2012
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bertil Horberg
- © 2012 Bertil Hörberg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).