Toy Car Collector, Manager, Organizer & Inventory Database (Diecast, Matchbox)
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the toy cars you own. View information, images, and add personal details. Type, model, series, color, and more!
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your toy cars collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new toy cars that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a toy cars.
- A coverflow view to see all of your toy cars when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a toy car: Current Value, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any toy car details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all types, toy number, scale, material, and more.
- High resolution picture for each toy car.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so you can share what you have with your friends.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
NOTE: There is no barcode scanning available for this app because most Hot Wheels have the same exact barcodes, so barcodes aren't unique identifiers of toy car.
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- Fixed a major bug where items with foreign and accented characters weren't being saved in the database.
- USD 5.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 26 May 2015
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elizabeth Allen
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.