By Mobeezio, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor hurricanes in real time ** with customizable push notifications! This storm tracking app provides real time data & maps of all hurricanes present & past. Main Features:
* Current season 2011 (Atlantic & Eastern Pacific. Divided by Active & No Longer Active)
* Storm details (Sustained Winds, Pressure, Latitude/Longitude, & Moving speed)
* Current news from multiple sources (articles & relevant video when available)
* Custom storm tracking map: Great visual depiction of the storm with color coded icons. Forward & Back keys to visually move through the storm, zoom in/out, move around the map.
* Forecasts: Divided into 3 sections: Latest Forecast (map), Wind Speed Probabilities (map), Probability Table: Wind Speed (chart).
* Satellite imagery: 3 maps (Visible, Rainbow, & Water Vapor)
* Advisories: text based advisories divided into 4 subcategories:
- Wind Speed Probabilities
* Historical data back to 1851 (Atlantic) & 1949 (Eastern Pacific): Total number of hurricanes by region. Details of each storm, plus custom storm track map.
* “Pull to refresh” data anytime
* Customized push notifications by region with programmable “quiet time”
Please let us know your feedback. We love to hear it & implement most suggestions! email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3
New Update for 2012 Hurricane Season
- USD 2.99
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 04 June 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Developer: Mobeezio, Inc.
- © 2011 Mobeezio, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.